RE: sqlnet.expire_time

From: Nuala Cullen <ncullen_at_catlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:12:51 +0100

Hi there,

I was just wondering if you change the values in the sqlnet.ora file do you need to bounce the database??

I have looked up the documentation but it does n't mention it so I just wanted to make sure - no point in changing things if the database does not realise that you have changed certain parameters.

Thanks,
N.