Re: parallel processes

From: <Brian_P_MacLean_at_eFunds.Com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:31:06 -0700

Been like that since Oracle v7.1.3.

For the short answer ->

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/A87860_01/doc/server.817/a76965/c22paral.htm#3166

But I think it's time for a little reading ->

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/A87860_01/doc/server.817/a76965/c22paral.htm

                      "AK"
                      <oramagic_at_hotmail        To:       Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

.com> cc:
Sent by: Subject: parallel processes ml-errors_at_fatcity
.com
07/23/2003 05:44 PM Please respond to ORACLE-L

while rebuilding indexes i gave parrallel 2 . But I see there are four ora_p00 processes . ??? Received on Thu Jul 24 2003 - 00:31:06 CDT