RE: RMAN

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:07:45 -0500

Jerome - I wouldn't do it. In a recovery situation I want everything to be as simple as possible. When RMAN wants a file, I want to be able to give it exactly the file it wants and not have to worry about whether I should give it the file from yesterday or the day before.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Jerome Roa
  INET: jroa_at_uchicago.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 23 2003 - 16:07:45 CDT