RE: dba age

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:24:10 -0400

There was a fine utility called ODS in version 5 giving online oracle activities and load stats.. It was working from command line. It was 1988 when I first installed version 5 on xenix. I also tested version 5 on DOS with lot of memory related issues for calling forms( call forms within forms).

Regards
Rafiq

From: "Gogala, Mladen" <MGogala_at_oxhp.com> Reply-To: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Subject: RE: dba age
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:14:42 -0800

Wow, I remember UFI, iapgen and RPT/RPF, but I started in 1989. Do you remember SQLPME?

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA