RE: TOAD vs BMC's XRAY

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:49:19 -0400

Try DevPartnerDB from us (Compuware). You can create profiles of execution and compare one profile to another to optimize all of your code. Quite a cool product.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Technical Alliance Manager
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(313) 227-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Email:	Stephen.Karniotis_at_Compuware.com
Author: Fermin Bernaus
  INET: fbernaus_at_sammic.com

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately Received on Tue Jul 22 2003 - 11:49:19 CDT