RE: imp table data, but not PK indexes?

From: Ganesh Raja <gans_r_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:05:44 +0800

Use the Indexes = N Option and Create the Index Seperatley ..

AFAIK that should work ...

Regards,
Ganesh R
HP : (+65)9067-8474
Mail : ganesh.raja_at_logicacmg.com

All Opinions expressed are my own and do not in anyway reflect those of my employer

Author: Guang Mei
  INET: gmei_at_incyte.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP Received on Sat Jul 19 2003 - 09:05:44 CDT