Re: Howto Unsubscribe from this list

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:47:09 -0700

Please see instructions below.

Regis Biassala <Regis.Biassala_at_datalex.ie> Sent by: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com
 07/18/2003 03:44 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:

Hi Y'all,
I'd like to unsubscribe from this list today as I am taking my holidays finally...

Thank you,
Regis

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible.

This footnote also confirms that this message has been swept for computer viruses.

Author: Regis Biassala
  INET: Regis.Biassala_at_datalex.ie

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jul 18 2003 - 09:47:09 CDT