Howto Unsubscribe from this list

From: Regis Biassala <Regis.Biassala_at_datalex.ie>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:45:48 +0100

Hi Y'all,
I'd like to unsubscribe from this list today as I am taking my holidays finally...

Thank you,
Regis

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible.

This footnote also confirms that this message has been swept for computer viruses.