RE: Find the table's name that using sequences

From: Stephen Lee <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:17:52 -0500

A mad rampage through DBA_SOURCE might reveal something useful. Something like:
select name,text from dba_source where upper(text) like '%SEQUENCE_NAME%';

And do the same with TRIGGER_BODY from DBA_TRIGGERS.

----

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !
>>> mitchell.lee_at_rogers.com 07/16/03 03:09PM >>>
Hi All

At first I thought it is easy to find those tables to use sequences but I failed. dba_sequence don't give too much info. Is there any idea?

Thanks in advance Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 15:17:52 CDT