RE: 10i reg.

From: Kirtikumar Deshpande <kirtikumar_deshpande_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:32:01 -0700 (PDT)

>> Thanks for the amusement, btw there is nothing in the article that isn't on metalink, go figure

Very true..
Not worth to share your e-mail address to receive more 10i information as it becomes available :)

Oracle will be pushing it down our throat for free... I bet those sign makers in SFO know more about it as they paint 10i stuff on billboards, cabs, buses for the OW Party ;)

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 21:32:01 CDT