RE: RE: should you seperate indexes from tables in seperate datafiles

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

if I can still find it. :) I know Kevin did say "different disks" because I remember coming home from that presentation and trying to explain to my data center people why I needed something like 17 disks for my database.

my apologies.... over the years, people have made the assumption that different tablespaces=different disks