RE: RAC time clocks (sysdate)

From: Nick Wagner <NWagner_at_goldengate.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:17:25 -0700

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>thanks!
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jamadagni, Rajendra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 10:40 AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: RE: RAC time clocks (sysdate)
Our sysadmins use ntp or something like that .. Raj <FONT

size=2>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com <FONT size=2>All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. <FONT size=2>QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

-----Original Message----- From: Nick
Wagner [<A
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 1:09 PM <FONT size=2>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: RAC time clocks (sysdate)
In a RAC environment, what is the best way to synchronize the time clocks on the nodes?   It seams I came across a case where select sysdate from dual; produced two different values. Thanks!
Nick
-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
http://www.orafaq.net
-- Author: Nick Wagner <FONT

size=2>  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 <A href="http://www.fatcity.com" target=_blank>http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California
-- Mailing list and web hosting services <FONT

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jul 10 2003 - 12:17:25 CDT