RE: Tech meetings

From: Eberhard, Jeff <Jeff.Eberhard_at_Rolls-RoyceGS.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:25:42 -0700

I wish. I always get that question. I work at a gear box manufacturing plant which primarily manufactures gear boxes for jet engines. Rolls-Royce plc doesn't even make the cars anymore. In "1998 Rolls-Royce Motor Cars was sold by Vickers to Volkswagen, although BMW hold the rights to the name and the marque for use on Rolls-Royce cars, having acquired the rights from Rolls-Royce plc for £40m in 1998. BMW will take over responsibility for Rolls-Royce cars from the beginning of 2003." http://www.rolls-royce.com/history/timeline/default.htm

Jeff Eberhard
Database Administrator
Rolls-Royce Gear Systems
Park City, Utah

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy the original
message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original message.

Author: Weaver, Walt
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Eberhard, Jeff
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]