RE: Should percent increase higher than 0 in 817?

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:47:17 -0700

Dick,

Thanks. I am definately looking for such company. Before joining my last employer, I was told lot of problems even in my interview. But after joining it in March 2000 and responsible for production support, I fixed possible problems and just keep proactive monitoring and fixing things from time to time, everything become smooth. Even we were not getting any off hour paging because of databases which was a regular feature before. Due downsizing I left on May 27,2003 and now in the market. Now looking Oracle DBA job in NJ or NYC City

Regards
Rafiq
OCP DBA for 7,8,8i and 9i

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 13:15:34 -0800
Rafiq,

        If we had a slot for you I'd probably recommend you submitting a resume. As it is we're full up on DBA's. I have not had a major, or minor problem for that matter, in years. In this company keeping things running smoothly is a recipe for success. And proactive monitoring is the key.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA
Author: M Rafiq