Re[2]: Online tech books

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:56:57 -0700

Monday, June 30, 2003, 10:39:40 AM, you wrote:

BM> I just returned frm vacation, but I wanted to respond to Jonathan
BM> Gennick regarding my collection of books.( I managed to delete that
BM> message) But, Ive taken some pictures of my collection.. Ive actually
BM> purchaced all the books you see!
BM> http://162.42.213.232/books/index.html

Wow! Bob, I think you have me beat, and I'm no slouch when it comes to ordering books.

Hey, you know what else, as I look very closely at your bookcases, I think you use the same cheap, partical-board-covered-with-paper, bendable-shelf brand that I use<grin>.

I better get on the stick and order more books<grin>.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 02 2003 - 11:56:57 CDT