Re: Index question

From: Teresita Castro <Teresita.Castro_at_s-martmx.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:47:32 -0700

Ophss...I have a terrible problem, I am using VB with Oracle and since we put that instruccion on the execute instruction our execution time decrease.

The problem is that my boss was the one that found that instruction and I have to told her not to uses it, but with her I have to show some evidence that show why now to uses hits.
Do you have any information that I can show to her.

Thanks!!!

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/25/03 02:34PM
>>>Teresita,   Since you advertise yourself as a
newbie, listen to an old-timer :for the next two years, forget about hints. You risk doing more harmthan good.-- Regards,Stephane FaroultOriole Software-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A href="http://www.orafaq.net">http://www.orafaq.net-- Author: Stephane Faroult  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 <A

REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and inthe message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You mayalso send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 25 2003 - 17:47:32 CDT