Re: Migrating 8i OPS to RAC 9.2

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:16:19 -0700

Amen .

nothing more to be said.

joe

Freeman Robert - IL wrote:

I'm gonna start callin' ya Pete "Mr. Company Line" Sharman.

Must say I'm rather upset right now... someone on ORACLE-L is making nasty suggestions to Oracle that I am revealing 10i stuff there.... one case where I just happened to mention that I was on the beta (which I should have thought better of granted) and one where I mentioned a feature in 10i, but didn't mention that it was a feature... in fact, I didn't even think of it in those terms when I wrote the article (it was about default user tablespaces). Oracle and I have had some words about that, and I probably irritated them with my words just a bit. I'm just about to give up on this whole Oracle thing I think. :-)

RF

--

Joseph S Testa
Chief Technology Officer

Author: Joe Testa
 INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 25 2003 - 15:16:19 CDT