Re[2]: Online tech books

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:38:11 -0700

Wednesday, June 18, 2003, 12:34:19 PM, Jesse wrote: JR> And, more than likely, highly illegal. I was assume the authors on list JR> list will be contacting their respective publishers?

My thanks to Rachel for pointing this out to me, else I'd have missed it. It turns out that O'Reilly, at least, is already after these guys. Jesse is absolutely correct. Palaydium has no right to post all those books online.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 18 2003 - 12:38:11 CDT