RE: Re[2]: Online tech books

From: Bob Metelsky <bmetelsky_at_cps92.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:06:47 -0700

> Wednesday, June 18, 2003, 12:34:19 PM, Jesse wrote:
> JR> And, more than likely, highly illegal. I was assume the
> authors on
> JR> list list will be contacting their respective publishers?
>
> My thanks to Rachel for pointing this out to me, else I'd
> have missed it. It turns out that O'Reilly, at least, is
> already after these guys. Jesse is absolutely correct.
> Palaydium has no right to post all those books online.
>
> Best regards,

My sincerest apologies.... My intention was definetly not to circumvent purchaces of books.
Especially the authors on this list...
I for one have purchaced 80% of the O'Reillys Oracles books and have here at my desk close to 2K$ of books that I personally purchaced.

Again my humble apologies

bob

Author: Bob Metelsky
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]