RE: JDBC and MTS

From: <alan.aschenbrenner_at_ihs.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:47:43 -0700

The bug Jeffrey is referring to is supposedly fixed in 8.1.7 (but I've seen metalink posts that suggest otherwise). The bug numbers are 1304130 and 1309641 - the dispatcher goes to sleep occasionally for 60 seconds before waking up and servicing requests again...

Alan Aschenbrenner
Oracle DBA
IHS Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "Jeffrey

                      Beckstrom"               To:       Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      .org>                    Subject:  RE: JDBC and MTS

                      Sent by:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      .com

                      06/17/03 11:14 AM

                      Please respond to

                      ORACLE-L

I recall an old bug where MTS would sleep for a bit - don't recall the bug anymore.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
(216) 781-4204

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6/17/03 12:35:20 PM >>>
b) I use server=dedicated, is srvr=dedicate a short hand version of it?

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Richard Ji
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]