RE: 91 questions.../new features

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:29:29 -0700

I shall recommend Robert's Book for 9i New Features. It is compact and covers almost all areas. It is good for those DBA's moving their databases to 9i.

Now a days I am reading it for my interviews for new job(after losing one recently due downsizing). Previously I studied it for my OCP upgrade exam alongwith Daniel's book

Regards
Rafiq
.

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:32:17 -0800
tahiti.oracle.com for the docs, yes 9i is there.

RBS or AUM are mutually exclusive.

<plug>
I'd like to suggest my book, Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press) to get a good overview of 9i's biggest new features. </plug>
RF

Author: Thater, William
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: M Rafiq
 INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 12 2003 - 21:29:29 CDT