RE: Oracle Names

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:57:11 -0700

Dennis,

ok then go ahead and make yourself 100% Certified DBA. I believe your next exam will be not that difficult. We all learned about Oracle Names in more detail.

Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:04:22 -0800
Jared, Brad, Jacques, Stephen, Thomas, Jose, Richard, Rich, Mladen, Ravi, John, Gene, Dick, and anyone I left out. Thanks very much for sharing the information on not only Oracle Names but the other alternatives. You have given me a gold mine of information to approach this issue. This list is WONDERFUL!! Thanks everyone.

   Even if we choose not to implement Names, it will give me some incentive to study those chapters for the OCP Net Administration module, which is the only one I have left.
Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]