Re: free buffers in buffer cache

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman_at_perceptron.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 08:47:07 -0800

It must be "state" column for X$BH.
And the correspondence between "state" and "status" columns in two views is:

0 - "free"
1 - "xcur"
2 - "scur"
3 - "cr"
4 - "read"
5 - "mrec"
6 - "irec"

You can get this info quering V$FIXED_VIEW_DEFINITION for V$BH and GV$BH views.

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com