RE: Opinions request - Oracle on WIN2K vs Unix

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:47:33 -0800

Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery and I've already flattered someone else on this. ;-) (It wasn't you was it?)

The original referred to Unix instead of Linux but Linux is more apropos.

Hmmm... the Plains Indians had teepees and wigwams were back East so what did the Apache's really call their dwellings? I'm part "Native American" so I should know this. Then again my ancestors were Cherokee who were easily assimilated into evil white man ways. :-)

It's Friday right? Hmmm... did Native Americans have anything like our Fridays? Hmmm... methinks methinks too much about nothing. :-))

"Linux like Teepee... no windows, no gates, Apache inside."

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com