RE: Opinions request - Oracle on WIN2K vs Unix

From: david davis <ddoralist_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:31:44 -0800

Dick,

Then I guess we are hogtied and an apple stuffed in our mouths. MSFT has been offering free .net training to our people and we have a few small .net applications already live.

Though I suspect Bill is no different from Larry or Scott. They all think their way is the only way.

David

Author: david davis
  INET: ddoralist_at_hotmail.com