RE: OPS$ oracle accounts

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:57:03 -0800

You would need to have a corresponding account at the OS level. For example, if you have an Oracle account as OPS$john, you would need the same at the OS level. What we have chosen to do is eliminate the OPS$ prefix and match the account directly to the OS account. It makes everything much simpler.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation
Direct: (248) 865-4350
Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 23 2003 - 15:57:03 CDT