Re: Again RMAN - how to restore DB on another server?

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:36:39 -0800

Alex, check out the 9ir2 docs, its pretty informative.

are you using a rman repository or just controlfile to maintain backup info?

feel free to email me direct and if you're in the US and pressed for time, drop me a note with phone number and I'll give u a call.

joe

--
Joseph S Testa
Chief Technology Officer