Re: ORA -01410 Invalid ROWID - PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!

From: Bjørn Engsig <bjorn_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 04:53:38 -0800

If you have any local partitioned indexes declared with one or more columns DESC you cannot run index rebuilds - the indexes will contain rows from the whole table, not only the single partition. In stead, exchange with a table, run the index rebuild and exchange back including indexes. This is bug 1840026/1987514. You may also try note 165510.1, which is a good starter note for partition relevant bugs.

/Bjørn .

--
Bjørn Engsig, Miracle A/S
Member of Oak Table Network <http://www.oaktable.net>