RE: DBLink to SQL Server problem

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 08:43:50 -0800

Thanks Igor. I figured it out. I need double quotes around the column name and it works. Didn't see that mentioned in TFM.

  1* select "mpp_id" from manpowerprofile_at_msql tdispach> select "mpp_id" from manpowerprofile_at_msql where "mpp_id" = 'LESS';

mpp_id

LESS Thanks,

Dave

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com