RE: DBLink to SQL Server problem

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 08:53:52 -0800

Greg, I got it to work. The Docs only tell you part of the story. Let me know if you need any help in setting this up since I have spent a few days trying to get this working.

Dave

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 02 2003 - 10:53:52 CST