RE: Reorganizing tables

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:58:39 -0800

Robert - I stand in awe of your insights (as always). Excellent suggestions. Thank you.

I keep learning that the key to DBA success lies at least as much in the people skills ad the technical skills. There is a new book out, "The Art and Science of Oracle Performance Tuning" by Christopher Lawson. I notice that he spends almost as much time discussing the people aspects of tuning as the technical aspects.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 26 2003 - 08:58:39 CST