TABLE SIZE

From: Hamid Alavi <hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:15:58 -0600

Dear List,

I have a question regarding Table size, I want to put the small size of tables in a small TBS,But don't know the size of table do I have to calculate the size for which period, Assume we want to keep the data for 5 years so do I have to calculate the size of table for 5 years then decide if this table is in the range of small table or NOT. Any Idea appreciate.
Thanks,

Hamid Alavi

Office : 818-737-0526
Cell phone : 818-416-5095