Re:RE: RE: Value of OCP

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:06:25 -0800 (PST)

No, although I've come close with Superglue/Krazy Glue (btw, to remove that use any nail polish remover with acetone, works like a charm)

Jared forgive me, we are way off topic here but...

I had a scratching post for my cats that was falling apart. And a hot glue gun. I decided I could be Martha Stewart and fix it myself (maybe that was Tim Taylor?). In any case, I really needed 3 hands... and a large drop of the hot, melted glue fell on the back of my left hand... instinctive reaction was to try to brush it off, which only spread it further.

THEN I realized I was burning and ran cold water over it... when I peeled off the glue I took the top few layers of skin with it -- second degree burn about the size of a quarter.

NOT smart. That was right before the last time I presented at NOUG come to think of it, and just before a job interview. I did find out where the 24 hour pharmacy is near my home.

Rachel