RE: upgrading AIX

From: Henry Poras <hporas_at_etal.uri.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:01:07 -0500

Joan,

I would just relink the oracle executables.

Henry

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Mar 20 2003 - 11:01:07 CST