RE: Amt of Training to be considered "up to date"

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:13:48 -0800

Patrice,
  You actually get your employer to send you to training?? Lucky you..

If you consider the amount of training that Oracle offers when a new release of the database occurs I would think that you can get a solid idea of the training needed to be "up-to-date". Add into that the OCP training and there is another week or two. Also consider the 11i upgrades and training. For your personal deductions I think that you should be able to deduct what you actually spend up to the allowable limit.
 Not being self employed, I can't write it off. The state I live in doesn't allow it yet but there is a push to allow up to $1500.00 US for educational purposes.
 Good luck,
Ron

Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: RROGERS_at_galottery.org

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Mar 18 2003 - 15:13:48 CST