Re: nt script

From: Jose Luis Delgado <joseluis_delgado_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:39:41 -0800

Hi!!

I'll try to help you between lines...

i.e. I'll write the corresponding CMD line for your script.

Regards!
JL

in a .CMD file:

> echo Sending mail!!!

echo Sending mail!!!

> dt=$(date '+%H%M_%m%d%y')

FOR /F "TOKENS=1,2*" %%A IN ('DATE/T') DO SET DATE=%%B
> export ORACLE_SID=FMRPT

SET ORACLE_SID=FMRPT
> sqlplus / <<EOF! > sqllog

in a file: say a.sql put the code of your query and type:

sqlplus user/password_at_instance < a.sql > sqllog.log

> set heading off
> SELECT 'FMRPT PSNTRP02 SCHEDULER DOWN' FROM DUAL
> WHERE EXISTS (SELECT 'X' FROM PSSERVERSTAT

> cat sqllog |egrep 'DOWN' > errfilelog

type sqllog.log | findstr 'DOWN' > errfilelog.log

> cat sqllog | egrep -q 'DOWN'

I apologize for the previous line, I could not find a -q parameter of the egrep command, in my OS. anyway... 'guessing'

type sqllog | findstr -<look the apropiate cmd> 'DOWN'

> if [ $? -eq 0 ] # found at least one

if errorlevel 1 <your_mail_program_here>

Hope this helps!
JL

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more http://taxes.yahoo.com/