RE: Oracle position on hints

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:01:15 -0800

This is facinating, where does this come from? This is the second time in a week that I've heard this statement being made by someone. Hints will never go away IMHO, and Oracle continues to add more and more of them. I was told by someone at a client site that they were told by an Oracle instructor that they should not use hints in 9i....

RF

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 07 2003 - 11:01:15 CST