Re: newbie dba question

From: david davis <ddoralist_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:44:12 -0800

Alex

In my experience, when I have inherited systems worrying about "tuning" was the least of my concerns. I could think of other things to look into first (no particular order):

As for tuning, I will leave that for the many DBA's on the list who are Guru's in that field.

David

Author: david davis
  INET: ddoralist_at_hotmail.com