RE: Materialized views not refreshing

From: Henry Poras <hporas_at_etal.uri.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:14:28 -0800

Jared,
Does it work if you do a manual refresh?

Henry

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Author: Henry Poras
  INET: hporas_at_etal.uri.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 08:14:28 CST