RE: OFF TOPIC: Jedis, etc - was Top 10....

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:19:45 -0800

No, no this is very relevant to a DBA. We should learn the Jedi mind tricks.

    "I need to denormalize this table".
    "No you don't want to denormalize that table".
    "No I don't want to denormalize this table".
    "You want to go back to your desk and not bother the DBA."
    "I want to go back to my desk and not bother the DBA."

A religion that you don't need to study a book, just see some movies? Nah.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Hately, Mike (NESL-IT)
  INET: mike.hately_at_npower.com

Author: Thomas, Kevin
  INET: KEVIN.THOMAS_at_saic.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 08:19:45 CST