Re: SQLplus question unusual behavior

From: Arup Nanda <arupnanda_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:43:42 -0800

Sony,

In my post I mentioned that there could be two tables named "facility" (note the lowercase) and FACILITY. They can be created and then the data dictionary will have two tables. For Oracle they are two different names, not the same.

However, I believe the diagnosis by Harvey Neil, that there could be a FGAC policy on the table is the correct one. John, could you let us know if that was the problem, please.

Arup
Author: Arup Nanda
  INET: arupnanda_at_hotmail.com