RE: 100% CPU utilization, urgent

From: Chris Stephens <ChrisStephens_at_affina.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 05:44:38 -0800

we had a problem with cpu usage and it ended up being the 'intelligent' agent. ...after some consideration we decide there wasn't any reason we HAD to have the agent running so we just shut it down.

...just a shot in the dark.

chris

Author: Chris Stephens
  INET: ChrisStephens_at_affina.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 20 2003 - 07:44:38 CST