RE: ORA-1410 Silliness

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 08:39:20 -0800

Lisa,

try to see if you can (I think you should) use dbms_session.free_unused_user_memory ... this is very handy for applications where large pl/sql tables (oops ... arrays) are used frequently.

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com

Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com