RE: ORA-1410 Silliness

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 05:14:00 -0800

Hi Waleed,

No. This is the name of the package.
Thanks
Lisa

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 3:04 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I see "ELVIS.CLEANUP_VEGAS_PK" in the error message. Is it the primary key index for a table?

If yes, then it may need to be rebuilt.

Regards,

waleed

Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: Lisa.Koivu_at_efairfield.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 02 2003 - 07:14:00 CST