RE: RMAN framework.

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:49:03 -0800

> If interested please email rman_at_oracle-dba.com
I got undeliverable errors on this.

I've got the beginnings of a shell script (bash/bourne/korn) "front end" to RMAN. It handles just a few contingencies but I never took it the next step to make it a complete "framework" so I'd be glad to give yours a spin.

Steve Orr
Bozeman, Montana

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us