Re: ORA-1653: unable to extend table - Why?

From: Mark J. Bobak <mark_at_bobak.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 05:53:57 -0800

Well-known, perhaps....not particularly tasty, though....

Hmmm....There isn't anyone on this list named Stella, is there? ;-) (As in Artois...) ;-)

-Mark

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 03:39, Mogens Nørgaard wrote:
> Or maybe Miller. It is, after all, the name of a well-known alcoholic
> beverage. Good thing my first name is not spelled Moans. I would
> probably not get many emails through spam filters.
>
> Mogens
>
> Miller, Jay wrote:
>
> >Kirti,
> >
> >Thanks for suggesting the Note, I'm reading it now. I tried replying to you
> >directly but my thank you was blocked by your company's spam filter. I'm
> >really curious to know what key word flagged it as spam. Oracle?
> >

> >Jay

Mark J. Bobak
Oracle DBA
mark_at_bobak.net
"It is not enough to have a good mind.  The main thing is to use it
well."
 						-- Rene Descartes
Author: Mark J. Bobak
  INET: mark_at_bobak.net