Re: ORA-1653: unable to extend table - Why?

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 04:48:41 -0800

I always overlook things, so I'll just ask and hope it isn't already on the thread: Exactly what kind of activity is going on against this wonderful table? Is this table placed in an LMT? If yes, is it a Uniform LMT? Could you trace the processes/users doing stuff to the table so that we could see if there's contention for ITL slots or other such things?

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk