Re: Pro*C for Oracle 817 on Win2000?

From: Jeff Herrick <jherrick_at_igs.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:29:53 -0800

Hello

Pro*C can be found on the 8.1.7 NT/EE distribution which will run on W2K. It's under application development. The Borland compiled support was dropped a long time ago AFAIK. You can try using the .LIB's for VisualC++ for linking with your other compiler but I think you might be S.O.L. in that department. I think the library formats vary between compilers.

Cheers

Jeff Herrick

Author: Jeff Herrick
  INET: jherrick_at_igs.net