RE: Adhoc queries and limiting the amount of records queried...

From: Wong, Bing <bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:53:43 -0800

This is what I do in my shop since they allow(not me) ad hoc queries...

I modified the user id that run ad hoc queries to default to a TEMP tablespace which is rather small. :)
They failed most of the time and I receive no complains. :)

Bing Wong
Open Systems Database Administrator
x25721

This e-mail may contain material that is confidential. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies received.

Author: STEVE OLLIG
  INET: sollig_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Wong, Bing
  INET: bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 29 2002 - 14:53:43 CST