RE: Oracle Internals course

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:49:35 -0800

Actually, he isn't. There is another guy, named Scott Heisey, who teaches an OPS/RAC version of this course. He is also supposed to be one of the great sages of the Oracle Corp. I've attended Scott Gossett's course and it was fabulous. I've only heard about Scott Heisey and it is my great wish to go to his course.

http://www.orafaq.com

> hosting

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/